Vacature MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER – EU passport required
MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER – EU passport required
Is High Tech your interest? Do you like to work on various complex machines and modules and do you have several years of experience? Then we would like to get in touch with you! We are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer.
Our customer is active in diverse market, both SMEs and multinationals and operates with the enthusiasm of a start-up when it comes to developing and perfecting their product or concept.
They are a consultancy company for various niche markets (Civil Engineering, High Tech, Manufacturing, Marine & Offshore) within the field of engineering and technology. They support their clients on a project basis with a need for capacity, expertise or issues related to optimization or transition.
About the job
As a mechanical design engineer you are responsible for the design. Using mechanical construction principles, you ensure that you meet the customer's system specifications and operational requirements. In addition, you are involved in the production of detailed and composition drawings or schematic drawings using CAD systems. You also perform calculations with regard to technical constructions and circuits. You design constructions and model complex parts or components. In addition to being responsible for the realization of these precision mechanical parts, you also ensure that they meet the specifications in terms of safety, reliability, stability, pollution, free, cost-effectiveness, manufacturability and ease of maintenance.
For this position we are looking for someone with the following personal profile:
· Completed HBO / WO education in the direction of Mechanical Engineering;
· At least 3+ years of experience as a precision mechanical constructor;
· Proficient with 3D CAD systems such as Solid Works, Inventor, NX or Creo;
· Solid theoretical and experimental experience in precision engineering;
· Relevant experience in the design of (opto)mechanical systems;
· Knowledge of dynamic and static behaviour in structures;
· Knowledge of thermo mechanics;
· Good theoretical knowledge and experience in the application of construction principles and precise position principles, design degrees of freedom, light and rigid;
· Well-developed analytical skills, the ability to design concepts, a pragmatic attitude and the ability to translate concepts into practical designs that meet the requirements;
· Good communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing and preferably in Dutch.
Are we a match? Great, then we offer the following:
• Permanent employment;
• Challenging assignments with prominent clients;
• Competitive salary and fringe benefits;
• Excellent facilities to support you in your work and assignment;
• A professional program aimed at personal development;
• An interesting network of colleagues in the field of Technology with whom you can get acquainted during frequent, pleasant information and knowledge-sharing sessions.
Let’s have a virtual cup of coffee!