SQL Developer (EU)
Would you like to be a part of a big international company with partneships like Salesforce and Google? Are you ambitious and you have a good knowledge of SQL Database? Then keep on reading!
We are looking for an SQL Developer to join our client, based in the beautiful Den Bosch / Utrecht.
What is your role?
- Collect and analyze database information from customers together with the team
- Make real-time links between the data systems (CRM, data warehouse) of the customers and the Campaign Management Tools with which we work (including Selligent Interactive Marketing)
- You are familiar with web services
- Work and build the technical architecture of campaigns by using stored procedures, views and triggers.
Your role is both technical and coordinating. You are responsible for the correct execution of the digital marketing campaigns during the project.
- Technical experience with MS-SQL, database management, web services / SOAP are your playground
- Good knowledge of stored procedures, views and database models is a must
- A professional, service-oriented attitude
- You are resourceful and result-oriented
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employment contract with a workload of 40 hours per week
- Beautiful location in Den Bosch
- More than 200 enthusiastic colleagues
- Space for knowledge sharing
- Informal culture within an ambitious organization
- An environment to shape your own ideas and concepts
- Dynamic and varied environment
Our client, an international, well-known data-driven marketing agency that increases customer value through smart, integrated use of data, technology, media and creation. With both substantive strong and personally enthusiastic marketing professionals, they achieve the best possible result in a technologically driven marketing landscape. Our client has strategic partnerships with parties such as Salesforce, Google, Selligent and Adobe, and works for big clients such as Ahold, Menzis, Efteling, Rituals, Brabantia and Allianz.
Do you find yourself in the job description? Then feel free to apply.