Senior Integration Developer
If you can make an impact anywhere, it’s here. As part of the largest HR service provider in the world, we touch the working lives of millions of people around the globe, who in turn keep our society running. We support the entire Groep Netherlands with hightech apps and software, and in order to do that we prioritise continuous improvement and innovation, but never at the cost of a human, personal touch.
We work on developing close knit teams, where experience and knowledge is trusted and you have the freedom to bring your ideas into practice.
As senior integration developer you play an integral role in innovating and optimizing our processes and way of working. As we continue to move towards a more internationally connected tech environment and build new global platforms, our integration team continues to grow.
You will join the APK team (Applicatie Koppelingen), consisting of business analysts, developers, a product owner and scrum master. Together you are responsible for a fundamental aspect of our applications, providing the basis for our other development teams.
What will you do as senior integrations developer?
- As senior integrations developer you work in an agile way, and are responsible for the continued development of (micro)service applications and integrations between our systems, client systems and SaaS platforms.
- You work closely with many of the other 35 scrum teams to deliver high quality solutions. Even more importantly, you make sure these solutions are able to work together and form a cohesive application environment.
- When things go wrong, you know how to find out exactly why, where and how to fix it.
- You take responsibility for a full development cycle, from idea to implementation.
- You also challenge your team members to think further, to improve processes and continually optimize.
What we look for:
- a minimum of 4 years experience working on integrations and/or microservices
- experience with java, as well as API management and ESB tooling such as WSO2, Mulesoft, Apigee or similar
- good understanding of (micro)service integration technologies (webservices, JSON, REST, SOAP, API governance)
- experience working with Linux, CI/CD (DevOps, Git, Jenkins, Yaml)
- you feel at home in a cloud environment, AWS experience is advantageous
- you are familiar with an agile way of working and devops principles
- you have the drive to develop not just solutions, but also yourself and are interested in new, open source technologies
- apart from development, you are also interested in learning more about architecture, test automation and continuous delivery
- you understand that technology does not exist in a vacuum and can also look at solutions with a business perspective
- a willingness to learn Dutch
What you can expect:
- a welcoming team, with people that support each other and you
- a gross monthly salary between €3400 and €5500 (depending on your experience)
- 25 days annual leave and 8,5% holiday pay
- a variety of development and learning opportunities, not just through our many partnerships (NCOI, udemy, O’Reilley)
- a generous monthly benefit budget, to spend as you wish (extra holiday? a new bike? gym membership? cash? it’s up to you)
- a generous bonus system as well as a share purchase plan that doubles your shares
- and of course everything you need to perform your job: laptop, phone, budget to set up your workspace at home.