Principal Data Governance & Master Data Management specialist
Who can take your strategy, turn it into an actionable blueprint and help you get it done. Who have deep expertise in operationalizing strategy, process design, data and analytics, technology, and change. - They make business fit for the future -.
In short, they are a no-nonsense consulting firm, as value is the central focus in everything they do for their clients. They help clients with end-to-end transformations in which consulting is combined with technology and data. They work with more than 1000 enthusiastic colleagues in the North-Western Europe, for clients such as Heineken, Alliander, ABN AMRO and Axcel. They consists of driven IT professionals with in-depth technology expertise.
Their core values are:
• Can do
• Strong in a team with good communication and analytical skills.
• Experience with data governance, data quality or MDM tooling / platforms is a plus. Our customer work with several suppliers who we have chosen for their specific qualities. Think of IBM, Informatica, Microsoft, Profisee, Stibo Systems and Tibco.
• Analytically strong.
• Good with communication.
• Social and a team player.
• Eager to learn.
• A match with our core values
• Fluent in Dutch and English.
€5.800 - €8.100 gross salary, depending on experiance
Hybride working: 2 day's in the office/ Home: 3
No visa sponsorship
Holiday allowamce: 8%
Pension 95% paid by company, 5% by candidate
Laptop / phone
* Lease car or mobility allowance (choice)
* Bonus: a maximum of two monthly salaries, divided into personal bonus and team bonus. Paid out annually.
* An expense allowance of € 95 per month
* Unlimited education budget
* An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
* An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
* A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.