At Itility we merge technology and data to go one step beyond for our customers. We are a consultancy team with data experts, cloud experts, and IT professionals, working for large enterprises and innovative startups.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We twin up with our customers to shape their digital solutions. We are shapers. Delivering, running environments seamlessly, automated to the max. With an eye on the next challenge, the next innovation.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would like to meet you.
We need your expertise
Do you have a good understanding of cloud environments such as Azure and AWS? Do you have experience in building and deploying IT infrastructure automation environments? Then this job opening might be what you are looking for!
With Itility Cloud Control (ICC) we simplify the customer’s existing IT landscape for better operations results. We wrap the landscape into software and apply analytics and machine learning to it. We make it software defined. We let the machine handle the complexity instead of using the traditional manual labor approach.
Customers can outsource their IT to us, but we can also assist via consultancy, helping the customer with building their own environment.
- You start your day by checking if there are any monitoring alerts that need your immediate attention
- After, you are actively involved in a daily stand-up with your DevOps team members and you offer or ask help on certain topics if needed
- You functionally discuss solutions, specifically with your product owner or customer and translate requirements in a future proof architecture
- Cloud providers have a lot of standard solutions. You can design and build infrastructure, platform and software solutions based on Azure and/or AWS catalog items, using cloud best practices. However, if standard solutions do not fit, you discuss customization with your team members
- You design microservices and run container workloads which are both orchestrated and monitored using tools that you think fit best for their purpose
- You build, deploy, maintain, and optimize infrastructure and application landscapes based on infra as code and configuration management principles. Automation is your default
- Everything you do is software defined in code, tested, and deployed in your Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) pipelines which you create and maintain. Everything you do is version-controlled and reviewed via Git
You believe in the scrum/agile way-of-working. In addition, you have practical experience being part of a DevOps team. Further requirements:
- You have at least two years working experience with programming
- You are experienced building, deploying, and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- You have experience with one or more cloud providers such as Azure and AWS
- You have experience with several of the following domains / products:
- Scripting and coding languages: Python, Bash, PowerShell
- Configuration Management: Puppet, Ansible, Chef
- Source code management: Bitbucket, GitHub, or other Git based solutions
- Automation tools: Terraform, Azure ARM, AWS CloudFormation, Kubernetes
- You have a passion for learning new technologies
- You are a team player and you have excellent communication skills
- You are familiar with working in an Agile environment
We will also consider infrastructure engineers with automation experience or ambitions, as well as software engineers who are interested in the automation of IT infrastructures.
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
You will have the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of a senior engineer or architect.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as: