Automation Engineer - DeltaV
DeltaV automation Engineer
The MAM-ES department is responsible for the implementation, support and maintenance of computerized systems and GxP related hardware/software for the Leiden production facility. (GxP means working in a regulated environment, according to specific guidelines and procedures.)
MAM-ES is seeking an experienced Automation Engineer, with an ability to apply automation solutions to address a variety of client needs. They should be able to successfully work independently as well as with teams to serve several different projects.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• The design, implementation and commissioning of DeltaV changes on manufacturing equipment within a production environment, together with Vendor, Technical System Owner and Business System Owner.
• Execution and/or coordination of changes in a team of automation engineers
• Update, coordinate and review the applicable Life Cycle documentation.
• Develop coordinate and review (commissioning) protocols, test plans and reports and documentation to implement, maintain, operate and validate of manufacturing systems.
• Assist in the training of other JBV personnel with respect to the migrated solution.
• Update, develop and coordinate related system SOP’s/ Work instructions.
• A technical education / degree in industrial automation or relevant engineering discipline is required. (Minimum MBO Educational level).
• 2-5 years of relevant experience within the biotech industry with proven knowledge of current Good Automated Manufacturing Practices (GAMP) compliance
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience working with recent DeltaV DCS software
• Proficient knowledge of P&IDs and instrumentation/control equipment in an industrial environment
• Proficient ability to understand control philosophy and write functional requirement specifications
• Highly motivated, independent, detail-oriented team player with good organization, initiative, and a collaborative attitude is essential.
• Demonstrate leadership in loop checking, startup, troubleshooting and commissioning support in an industrial environment
• Strong leadership, collaboration, communication, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to fluently speak, read and write English.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required.
• Required are VCA and NEN 3140.
• Start date: ASAP
• Assignment duration 12 months.